The Best Construction Equipment Rental Store in the Wild West
Have you been meaning to tackle a renovation or landscaping project, but have been holding back because you don’t have the right equipment for the job? We have the solution. Wild West Rentals is a construction equipment supplier throughout Northern Utah. In fact, our delivery prices are unmatched; for Layton, Clearfield, and Kaysville, it’s only $5. Whether you’re looking to start a kitchen renovation, redoing the exterior of your home, or finishing up the front garden, we have the tools that you need.
Our tools and machinery can help to save you time and money. Renting equipment is such a great and affordable alternative to buying new equipment that you may never use again. It also saves individuals from having to find additional storage space in their garages or sheds. We offer full and half day rentals, allowing you to complete the project in the time frame that works best for you.
Here are a few of the services that we offer:
- Expert Assistance: Our employees can help match you to the piece of equipment that will best help you complete your upcoming project. We can answer operating questions and help assist you throughout your rental process.
- Delivery: When it comes to construction equipment suppliers, a major concern is transporting large tools and machinery to the construction sites. We offer cheap delivery and pick-up for affordable pricing for all of our equipment, making it easier than ever to accomplish your project. Delivery rates depend on location, and start at just $5. Call us to arrange the date and time for drop-off and pick-up and our crew will deliver the tools that you need, saving you time and stress.
- Experienced Operators: For individuals feeling intimidated by a project or operating rented machinery, we offer helpful crew to come and operate it for you. They know how to manage the machinery and understand their minute movements. Because of this, they can help you complete your project faster than just doing it on your own.
- Recommendations: For people that are feeling really overwhelmed by certain projects, and who would rather hire it out to a professional, we have a list of subcontractors in the area that can assist you.
- Customer Service: We want you to feel confident with your renovation or DIY building project, and we will do our best to ensure that you have a positive experience through your equipment rental. We pride ourselves on our expert customer service and our professionals are there to guide you to the best rental options for your project.
- Varied Selection: Perhaps the biggest perk of our company, besides our customer service, is our large selection of construction equipment. We have all the best tools to ensure that your project comes together smoothly. Our state of the art equipment is regularly tested for proper usage, ensuring that it will get the job done effectively. We run routine maintenance, ensuring the safety of our products.
In Utah, Spring and Summer mean gardening and prepping the soil for planting and building projects. As a leading construction equipment supplier, we offer a full array of tools that can make this process easier, including tillers, electric rakes, and aerators. Tillers helps to break up the soil and bring a fresh top layer, which can result in healthier soil and more thriving plant life in your yard. Electric rakes are great for tackling a large portion of your garden in one go, and save you hours of raking.
Aerators are important because they help water, oxygen, and fertilize your lawn. In Utah, where the weather can have both extremes, it can help with heat and drought tolerance. Most landscapers recommend aerating once per year.
As a construction equipment supplier, we offer more than just machinery for lawn care. We also provide a wide spectrum of tools for any building projects. These can range from small room remodels, to full-scale expansions and construction sites.
One of our most versatile rentals is our skid steers, as they can be outfitted with different attachments. One of the main ones is a giant scoop that is used to transport rocks and dirt, as well as leveling. They are lightweight and easy to maneuver, making them an ideal companion for any worksite.
Another useful machine are excavators. These are attached to a motionless base and are able to rotate 360 degrees. The large shovels are great through digging into hard soil and transporting dirt and rock. The swivel allows it to move clear around to the other side, allowing you to clear a space effectively.
Other useful tools include trailers, jackhammers, tile saws, compactors, as well as air compressors and drywall lifts. It’s critical on any building project to have the correct tools to promote safety and quality of work.
Wild West Rentals is a construction equipment supplier located out of Layton that provides high quality machinery for affordable prices. No matter what your building needs, our experts can determine what equipment will work best for your project. For more information about our rental or our cheap delivery prices for Bountiful, Kaysville, Salt Lake, and Ogden, contact us today.