Wild West is Layton’s Leader in Industrial Equipment Rentals
If you work in construction or landscaping, some projects can last a long time. As with any project, problems can arise. With industrial projects, these occasional problems can put projects on hold, causing companies to lose time and money. Outages or shutdowns can really put a damper on your timeline. Another major issue that companies can encounter is equipment shortages or failure. Nothing halts a project quicker than broken equipment.
Wild West Rentals can step in, bridging the gap between the need for equipment and your rapidly approaching project deadline. Until you’re able to get a replacement or fix your machinery, our rentals offer up an affordable solution. We offer a wide selection of industrial equipment rentals that are sure to keep your project moving forward.
We can even deliver the machines directly to your worksite. Our cheap delivery costs can’t be found anywhere else. Delivery to Layton, Kaysville, and Clearfield will only cost you $5. Delivery for Farmington and Clearfield runs as low as $20. We offer drop off and pick up, making it easy for you to access the equipment and saving you the hassle of having to pick it up.
- Aerial Lifts: Industrial projects often require workers to reach high ceilings. Our scissor lifts are the perfect design to reach areas that are difficult to reach, and can go incredibly high. Their folding arms allow the platform to fold neatly into the machine, making it easier to transport to your building sites. If you’re looking for a more extensive reach, a towable lift can be pulled behind your vehicle. These allow you to access the rooftops and higher floors.
- Skid Steers: When it comes to industrial equipment rentals, the skid steer is one that can be found in nearly every construction site. They can haul dirt out of the building site, dig out spaces to make room for beams, and carry away rocks that are in the way. Track skid steers or tire skid steers are available and should be able to handle the terrain of any worksite.
- Excavators and Mini-excavators: Clearing a space of dirt and rubble can be time consuming and exerting. Excavators, situated on a motionless base, allow you to move debris and dirt from one location to another. They can transfer dirt and debris to trailers for easy transport.
- Backhoe Extendable Boom: This machine is similar to an excavator. It’s extendable boom allows you to extend the bucket and extra five to six feet. This allows it to cover more ground. It’s large size makes it the perfect addition for an industrial worksite.
- Trenchers: Commercial buildings often require a large amount of piping or electrical wiring. As such, trenches are typically built all around the base. Trenchers are machines that cut through soil using a sharp, chainsaw-like blade to form an indentation with walls. You can customize the size of your trenches with the machines, and we also offer a riding trencher for especially large jobs.
- Air Compressors: One of the staples of Industrial equipment rentals, air compressors are highly versatile. Their main function is to power hydraulic machines and give them portability. They are crucial to a construction site due to their necessity to other equipment. Here at Wild West, we offer smaller sizes that accommodate small machinery, or towable air compressors that will help run the machines on your site.
- Jack Hammers: These machines are used to blitz through concrete and asphalt. They are numerous on most worksites due to their strength and efficiency. If you need a few extra to get an unusually large job finished, renting them can often be more affordable and convenient than purchasing more for your crew.
If you are working on a large commercial project and are in need of additional equipment to make deadline, Wild West is one of Layton’s leaders in industrial equipment rentals. Our state of the art machinery is the perfect addition to your worksite. Our delivery fee is also unmatched, with delivery to Layton, Clearfield, and Kaysville costing just $5. We also have affordable prices for the rest of northern Utah, including Bountiful, Salt Lake City, and Ogden. For more information about our industrial equipment, give us a call today.