A Tool Rental Service for Any Project
Wild West Rentals is a tool rental service that provides machinery and equipment for any building, renovation, or landscaping project. Our DIY experts can guide you to the best machinery for your intended project, whether it’s an interior or exterior project. Additionally we offer landscape installation and can provide a list of subcontractors if a project seems too intimidating to do on your own.
For many people, DIY renovations and remodeling may seem overwhelming, but having the right tools makes it possible for anyone to finish a project like an expert. Wild West is a tool rental service that offers a wide selection of standard equipment that might stretch beyond your budget or storage capacity. Our equipment is state of the art and our delivery rates are unmatched. $5 will get your equipment delivered anywhere in Layton, Kaysville, or Clearfield. Other cities across northern Utah also have affordable rates. Delivery can save you time and stress, bringing the right tools to your doorstep.
Here is a variety of the equipment we offer with our tool rental services:
- Skid Steers: One of the most versatile machines, these can be used for anything from demolition and digging to excavation and brush clearing. These machines are lightweight and easy to operate and maneuver. The arms in front can attach to a variety of different tools, allowing them to have a wide range of functions. The most common attachment is the bucket, which transports dirt and rocks, levels ground area, and can break up soil. Additionally, we offer both tire and track versions, providing a solution for whatever terrain you’re dealing with.
- Excavators: Commonly referred to as mechanical shovels, these machines are primarily used for digging, making them ideal for construction and yard work. The large shovel uses hydraulics to claw back and forth and break up packed dirt, as well as loosening rocks and debris. This hook shovel sits atop a base and rotates circularly, making it easy to move dirt from one location to another.
- Towable Lifts: If your construction site requires you to reach high places, a towable lift is a necessity and one included with our tool rental services. The platform rises using posts that unfold and raise it up into the air. You can control the lift from the platform, making them convenient for individual use. These are great for accessing high windows/roofs as well as power poles. They offer more stability than a traditional ladder and are easily operated.
- Trenchers: If you need to save time digging a trench, this particular tool will get the job done much faster. It’s made with a metal chain that contains large teeth, which help rip through dirt and roots. They have a variety of uses and can assist with digging a sprinkler system, cutting pavement, digging for electrical wiring, or replacing shoveling.
- Scissor Lifts: A platform is set upon folding arms, which allows the platform to rise and fall as needed. These come in a variety of sizes and are used to access hard to reach areas, including rooms/buildings with higher ceilings. It can be used to paint high walls and ceilings or it can be useful for installing electrical wiring, air ducts, or lighting.
- Plate Compactor: If you’re looking to install new cement or asphalt, making sure the base layer is compact and smooth is important to ensure a reliable pour. A plate compactor is a small sized roller that compacts asphalt and gravel to create this smooth layer.
- Tile Saw: Tile is a common decorative aspect that is used throughout different rooms in your home. Many people are opting to tile showers or a kitchen backsplash. Wood saws won’t work for tile, as it can cause them to break more easily. Snap cutters, thought convenient for other materials, generally leave ragged edges on tiles. Tile saws are the best solution as they are used to cut ceramic tile down to the required size.
- Air Compressors: Our tool rental service provides a wide array of machinery, as well as tow-behind air compressors. Compressors power pneumatic tools and can be an indispensable asset to any construction site. Metal, milling, and welding machines are just a few examples of equipment that need compressed air.
- Jack Hammers: Hiring an outside company for demolition can get expensive If you’re looking to break up your driveway, or any concrete or asphalt. You can do it yourself with a high quality jack hammer. These machines rapidly move up and down, and the blade on the end breaks up rock and cement. This will clear the way for a new layer of cement.
- Tillers: Anyone that has done yard work in Utah can attest that the soil is hard and compact, making it difficult to pry up for construction or gardening purposes. At Wild West, we have a selection of quality tillers that can tackle any sized problem. These tools help to break up the soil and can potentially break up any roots or weeds that it comes across. They are excellent for prepping a garden before planting or getting a lawn ready for sod or seed.
- Post Hole Augers: These machines are one of the more specific options in our tool rental service. They contain a spiral blade that drives into the dirt to create a hole that is perfectly sized for a fence post or a sign. Rather than hand-digging narrow holes, which can be exhausting and time-consuming, you can make a hole in a matter of minutes. You can also control how deep they penetrate the earth, allowing you to choose the adequate height of your post.
These options and many more can be found at Wild West Rentals. No matter what type of project you’re working on, whether it’s remodeling or landscaping, our tool rental service can provide whatever machinery that you need. For more information about our rental costs, machines, and delivery options, give us a call today!