At one point in your life or another, you’ll likely have to haul a large load of belongings or take a heap of rubbish to the dump. The easiest and most effective method for transporting belongings, trash, and heavy machinery is a trailer. There are many different types of trailers that accomodate different jobs, including utility trailers, dump trailers, and flatbed trailers.
Wild West Rentals provide a wide range of trailers, ensuring that you get one that fits your exact needs. You can contact one of our experts with any questions or concerns and they can direct you to one that will suit your task. Most of them can be pulled with regular sized trucks, but a few options require a specific hitch size.
Our affordable delivery rates also apply to our trailers. It’s only $5 to have one delivered in Kaysville, Clearfield, or Layton. We have affordable delivery rates all over northern Utah.
Trailers can be incredibly efficient in transporting the following:
- Furniture/Appliances: Often, large and bulky furniture doesn’t fit into trucks and renting a moving truck can be more expensive than renting a utility trailer. This is especially true if you only have a few pieces of furniture that need to be moved. Couches, chairs, beds, dressers, and tables can all fit and be strapped in securely. Additionally, larger appliances such as refrigerators, washing machines, dryers, stoves, and dishwashers can be easily loaded onto a utility trailer.
- Building supplies: A flat-bed trailer is a great option for larger building supplies, such as scaffolding and lumber. If you’re doing a large renovation or construction project, a big trailer can be indispensable and save you expensive delivery costs from suppliers.
- Lawn equipment: If you need to transport large mowers, tillers, trenchers, or skid steers a long distance, a utility or flatbed trailer can be used.
- Rubble, Trash, and Debris: If you’ve recently completed a renovation project, it’s likely that you have extra scrap material that needs to be cleared and taken away. If you’ve done a bit of spring cleaning and have a lot of material to discard or donate, a trailer can help you transport it in one trip.
- Recreational vehicles: Perhaps you’ve just purchased a new ATV, motorbike, or other recreational vehicle that you want to transport. A trailer makes it easy and affordable. Most recreational vehicles can fit onto a utility trailer, which keeps them safe and secure.
Trailer Rental Services
We offer a wide array of trailer rental services at Wild West, ranging from small utility trailers to large flatbed trailers.We also have two different dump size trailers that make it easy to unload once you reach your destination.
Utility Trailer: These small trailers are our most affordable and basic option, but their uses are endless. They are small and can attach to most SUVs or trucks. Rails surround the exterior and provide security for the items you’re towing. Half day rentals start at just $20, and you can snag a full day for just $30. If your project is going to last a bit longer, you can rent by the week for $100.
Flatbed Trailer: Since these trailers are much larger than a utility trailer, they also require more horsepower to haul. They are used for many things, but hauling building materials is their most common use. Typically, this consists of concrete, large beams, steel, or brick. Additionally, they can be used to transport tire bales and super sacks. A half day will run you $90, with a full day costing $110. You can utilize it for a full week for a mere $350.
12’ Dump Trailer: A dump trailer is adequately named, because most people use it to haul trash, mulch, green waste, and rubble to the dump. The trailer uses hydraulics to lift at a 45 degree angle, allowing it to dump its contents at your destination. Side walls surround the trailer, enclosing and securing the contents. As part of our trailer rental service, each dump trailer includes a tarp to prevent anything loose from getting out the top. A half day starts at $80, a full day goes for $110, and a week can be covered with $375.
14’ Dump Trailer: This trailer operates and provides the same function as the 12’ dump trailer, but it’s slightly larger. This fits more waste and can help to minimize the number of trips you have to take for a particularly large load. A half day starts at $95, a full day runs at $135, a week goes for $400, and you can keep this model for a month for $1500.
No matter what type or size of trailer you need, Wild West Rentals has the solution. Our trailer rental service ensures that you get the job done for an affordable price. For more information or to schedule a rental, give our experts a call. They can help match you to the best trailer for your task. Customers can also take advantage of our cheap delivery rates, saving them time and money. Delivery costs are as low as $5 in areas across Northern Utah. For more information about our pricing, give us a call today, or check out our brochure.